Training, Education and Mobility
The Laserlab partner laboratories are actively engaged in the training and education of young researchers in all fields of laser science. Laserlab thus wants to contribute to the increasing challenge of securing a highly qualified workforce for optics and photonics and the related industry. Please find here current opportunities for:
- MEDEA: Molecular Electron Dynamics investigated by IntensE Fields and Attosecond Pulses
- ATTOFEL: Ultrafast Dynamics using ATTOsecond and XUV Free Electron Laser Sources
- LA³-NET: LAsers for Applications at Accelerator facilities NETwork
- CORINF: Correlated Multielectron Dynamics in Intense Light Fields
- EXTATIC: Erasmus Mundus Doctoral Programme in Extreme Ultraviolet and X-Ray Science
Applications for the EXTATIC Programme 2014 are now being accepted. Deadline: January 16th 2014
- MSc Course Optics in Science and Technology (OpSciTech)
- EUROPHOTONICS: Master Course and Joint Doctorate in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics.
- , Instituto de Plasmas e Fusão Nuclear (IPFN), Lisbon, Portugal
Scholarships are available for successful applicants of all nationalities for a period of four years. 2015 application deadline: June 7, 2015, 17h00 GMT
- Barcelona Master in Photonics (three universities in Barcelona: UPC, UB and UAB, and the Institute of Photonic Sciences, ICFO) >> watch the video!
- Research School of Advanced Photon Science (RS-APS) at the Helmholtz Institute Jena
- The International Max Planck Research School of Advanced Photon Science (IMPRS-APS)
Summer schools 2016
- Biophotonics and Imaging Graduate Summer School BIGSS, Galway, Ireland, 5-9 September 2016
Summer schools 2015
- TOPOLIGHT 2015 - Optoelectronics and Photonics Winter School, Fai della Paganella (Trento), Italy, 15-21 March 2015
- PIQUE Scientific School in integrated quantum photonics applications: from simulation to sensing, Rome, Italy, 6-10 July 2015
- Lasers in Medicine and Life Sciences - LAMELIS 2015 summer school, Szeged, Hungary, 13-18 July 2015
- Siegman International School on Lasers 2015, Amberg, Germany, 2-7 August 2015
- Summer School New Frontiers in Optical Technologies, Tampere, Finland, 10-14 August 2015
- ELI Beamlines and HILASE Summer School 2015, Prague, Czech Republic, 23-28 August 2015
- 4th International Summer School "Trends and new developments in Laser Technology 2015", Fraunhofer IWS Dresden, Germany, 24-28 August 2015
- 12th Carolus Magnus Summer School on Plasma and Fusion Energy Physics, Leuven, Belgium, 24 August - 4 September 2015
A list of European photonics study programmes and curricula offered throughout Europe is provided on the Photonics21 website.
On the Euraxess homepageyou will find research job vacancies throughout Europe as well as practical information about administrative and legal issues when moving from one country to another.