Laptech will only contain one work package and include several tasks and subtasks which are focussed on
investigating and developing methods of accelerating electrons to high energies using the electrostatic forces of laser-driven plasma waves and the ponderomotive force of intense short laser pulses. The programme will build on the significant resources that many groups have established in the area.
For more information on the participating infrastructures, please click on the respective symbol.
- , Laboratoire d’Optique Appliquée, Palaiseau, France
- , Saclay Laser-Matter Application Centre, CEA, Saclay, France
- STRATH, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- , Instituto Superior Téchnico, Lisabon, Portugal
- , Max-Planck-Institute for Quantum Optics, Garching, Germany
- LLC, Lund Laser Centre, Lunds Universitet, Lund, Sweden
FZD, Forschungszentrum Dresden Rossendorf, Germany
- HHUD, Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Duesseldorf, Germany
IC, Imperial College, London, UK
Coordinator:Victor Malka, LOA